The Benefits of Resurfacing:
- Light gray natural color gives concrete a "like new" look.
- Can be broom or decorative trowel finished.
- Slip resistant surface.
- Freeze thaw stable.
- Easy to apply by squeegee, broom, trowel or hopper gun.
Where to Apply:
- Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks and Pool Decks.
- Commercial & Residential.
- Vehicle and Foot Traffic.
- Retaining walls.
- Remove any existing sealer or paint.
- Clean Existing concrete with a mild detergent and remove any oil / grease spills.
- Patch any large spalled areas of concrete, as a resurfacer is placed at a 1/4" in thickness.
- Weather watch.... 50 degrees and rising and no rain!
** Always use MSDS sheets from Manufacturer's web site for the most up to date information. **